Being a mom can have a tremendous positive impact on your life in many ways. But if the physical impact of pregnancy and breastfeeding have taken an unwelcome toll on your body, a mommy makeover may be just what you need to feel sexy and vibrant again.
Dr. James Koehler is a board certified cosmetic surgeon serving patients from Gulfport to Gulf Shores and beyond. He will take the time to put your goals and hopes first, and plan out every last detail of your mommy makeover.
Contact us online using the "Message us" feature at the bottom of our website or you can call us at 251-929-7850 to learn more about our practice or to schedule your consultation.
More about Mommy Makeovers
Here are the top options for women considering a refresh at our practice:
- A tummy tuck can remove lax skin and repair separated abdominal muscles. This is one of the top areas that moms call out as a “trouble spot.”
- A breast lift can perk up sagging breasts and restore a more youthful placement after pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Breast implants can be included with a breast lift or used on their own to restore lost volume.
- Liposuction can fine-tune your figure. It can be a great choice for the “love handles,” “muffin top,” or other unwanted lumps and bumps.
- Med spa treatments are a nice and quick way to rejuvenate your facial appearance without surgery.
Want to learn even more? You can also view our Mommy Makeover page to learn more details about this procedure.