No matter your skin type or stage of life, common skin problems like dryness, acne, enlarged pores and other blemishes can crop up at just about any time and leave you feeling self-conscious. HydraFacials® can help you put your best face forward by gently exfoliating, extracting and hydrating your skin to reveal a smoother, more rejuvenated look and feel to your complexion.*
Known for a caring, personalized approach to both surgical and nonsurgical cosmetic treatments, Dr. James Koehler of Eastern Shore Cosmetic Surgery offers a wide range of skincare services to help men and women in the Mobile-Pensacola metro area look and feel like the best possible versions of themselves.*
Are You a Candidate?
Virtually anyone who’s hoping to improve the tone and texture of their skin can be a good candidate for HydraFacials, even with the most sensitive of skin types. This gentle, non-irritating treatment can address a variety of skin concerns, including dryness and flaking, clogged pores and acne, enlarged pores and even signs of aging skin.*
Educated at the University of Alabama and in practice for over 15 years, Dr. Koehler is a board-certified cosmetic surgeon who is devoted to providing exceptional results.
There are three main HydraFacial options, each designed to cater to a unique set of complexion issues:
- Signature HydraFacial (30 minutes): This treatment exfoliates, extracts and hydrates the skin, utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid.*
- Bye-Bye Blemishes HydraFacial (60 minutes): This HydraFacial option provides deep cleansing, exfoliation and extended extractions, combined with blue light therapy to help to remove debris from clogged pores.*
- Deluxe HydraFacial (60 minutes): This invigorating treatment includes all of the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing additional concerns through age-correcting boosters and light therapy.*
HydraFacials can effectively exfoliate, hydrate and revitalize your skin on their own, or they can be combined with various add-on treatments for an even more comprehensive skin treatment.*
Eastern Shore Cosmetic Surgery offers HydraFacials and HydraFacial add-ons at the following rates:
- Signature HydraFacial – $150
- Bye-Bye Blemishes HydraFacial – $200
- Deluxe HydraFacial – $250
- HydraFacial LED Light Therapy (red and blue) add-on – $50
- Lymphatic Facial Detox add-on – $50
What to Expect
You can expect your HydraFacial to be an invigorating and relaxing experience, as this treatment is designed to be soothing, gentle and non-irritating. Depending on which option you choose, your facial can take anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes to complete. Since this is a gentle, non-invasive treatment, you should be able to apply makeup and get right back to your normal daily activities right after your appointment.*
Risks and Complications
While you may notice slight redness or skin tightness directly after your HydraFacial, these side effects are usually very mild and should resolve on their own over the next few hours.* The risk of developing scars or other more permanent side effects after getting a HydraFacial is very minimal.*
Your New Look
For many people, smoother, clearer and healthier-looking skin is visible after just one HydraFacial treatment. However, for best results, we may recommend a series of HydraFacial treatments spaced about a week apart. The immediate results of your HydraFacial can last for about 5 to 7 days, but many men and women notice longer-lasting improvements to the tone and texture of their skin as well.*
Dr. Koehler will listen carefully to your cosmetic goals and design a treatment plan that’s custom-tailored to meet your individual needs.
*This information is for education only and is not meant as a guarantee of results. Your results may vary.