No matter your skin type or stage of life, common skin problems like dryness, acne, enlarged pores and other blemishes can crop up at just about any time and leave you feeling self-conscious. HydraFacials® can help you put your best face forward by gently exfoliating, extracting and hydrating your skin to reveal a smoother, more rejuvenated look and feel to your complexion.*
Are You a Candidate?
HydraFacial treatments are designed for all skin types. Anyone who’s hoping to improve the tone and texture of their skin can be a good candidate, even with the most sensitive of skin types easily tolerate a HydraFacial treatment. This gentle, non-irritating treatment can address a variety of skin concerns including fine lines, wrinkles, elasticity, firmness, uneven tone, skin texture, enlarged pores, oily and congested skin.*
There are three main HydraFacial options, each designed to cater to a unique set of complexion issues:
- Signature HydraFacial (60 minutes + 15 minutes per add on): This treatment exfoliates, extracts and hydrates the skin, utilizing super serums filled with antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid.*
- Bye-Bye Blemishes HydraFacial (60 minutes + 15 minutes per add on): This HydraFacial option provides deep cleansing, exfoliation and extended extractions, combined with blue light therapy to help to remove debris from clogged pores.*
- Deluxe HydraFacial (60 minutes + 15 minutes per add on): This invigorating treatment includes all of the essentials of the Signature HydraFacial while addressing additional concerns through age-correcting boosters and light therapy.*
While HydraFacial treatments can exfoliate to remove dead skin cells and extract impurities, each HydraFacial can also be customized with specific add-on treatment serums for your unique skin conditions and needs.*
- Signature HydraFacial – $150
- Bye-Bye Blemishes HydraFacial – $200
- Deluxe HydraFacial – $250
- HydraFacial LED Light Therapy (red and blue) add-on – $50
- Lymphatic Facial Detox add-on – $50
What to Expect
You can expect your HydraFacial to be an invigorating and relaxing experience, as this treatment is designed to be soothing, gentle and non-irritating. Depending on which option you choose, your facial can take up to 60 minutes to complete. Since this is a gentle, non-invasive treatment, you should be able to apply makeup and get right back to your normal daily activities right after your appointment.*
Risks and Complications
While you may notice slight redness or skin tightness directly after your HydraFacial, these side effects are usually very mild and should resolve on their own over the next few hours. The risk of developing scars or other more permanent side effects after getting a HydraFacial is very minimal.*
Your New Look
Most of our patients have reported seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. Many men and women notice smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. One treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.*
To maintain optimal results achieved with your HydraFacial treatments, your HydraFacial Specialist will recommend the use of a daily skin care regimen such as SkinMedica Everyday Essentials System or SkinMedica Award Winning System.
*This information is for education only and is not meant as a guarantee of results. Your results may vary.